When calculating your potential payment please keep the following in mind:
- Mobile homes built in the 1970′ and 1980’s will have a maximum of a 5 year loan term.
- Homes from the 1990’s and early 2000’s will have a maximum of 10 years.
- Homes that are newer than 2010 you may be able to extend the loan term to 15 years maximum.
- The average interest rate is 8-10% for mobile homes, but that depends greatly on your credit.
- Expect to pay between 10-20% of the home price for a down payment. This is also determined by your credit score.
- We have some “creative” financing options for those who might need them. Please call us to find out more. 406-254-0500
Provided by CalculatorsCanada.ca